Teraz jest 2024-04-20, 13:40

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 2018-05-04, 10:40 

HI,

It looks like the majority of multimedia apps will need to be upgraded to explicitly support multimedia hotkeys (i.e "Play", "Pause", "Stop", "Previous" & "Next") in MATE. I have written a couple of brain-dead patches for Sonata and Totem which may be of interest to someone; I suspect it will be straightforward to write similar patches for other multimedia apps.You can just run these with sudo. They are pretty dumb and dirty patches, they just replace the namespace used (by Sonata and Totem) to issue hotkey notifications on DBUS to match the one now used by MATE. If you run these patches and subsequently move to a Gnome3 desktop you'll have to reinstall Sonata and Totem (sudo apt-get --reinstall install totem sonata).I do wonder why the MATE developers changed the DBUS namespace used by mate-settings-daemon in the first place. Keeping the old org.gnome namespace in mate-settings-daemon would have meant existing stuff would have continued to work, and would have only caused problems presumably if someone somehow managed to run MATE and Gnome3 at the same time...

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=102626
Creative marketing studio

Thanks!

Offline Zobacz profil  

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]