Teraz jest 2024-04-18, 09:52

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 2018-05-04, 10:43 

HI,

I've been following this forum for quite a while now. Worst has come to worse, unfortunately, and I need some feedback on my situation. I was accepted at a University in Canterbury to do a PhD program and it was such a daunting task.
I am self-funding the program as the scholarship was rejected. I was set to start on February. Unfortunately, my student visa was rejected on the grounds that a) I am not established as a bona fide student and b) I have no reasons to return to my home country (I applied with my wife and children). After taking the initial shock I decided to reapply again and send all sorts of documents to support my application. With the first application I've basically only sent the written application, bank statements, the PhD offer and passport (as well as an untranslated police certificate and e-medical). This time around I have sent proofs of the sources of my fund (official documents translated), support letter from my professor here in Egypt, tuition payment receipt, academic degrees and transcripts, a cover letter with detailed explanation of my situation, marriage and birth certificates of my children, my Masters thesis and PhD proposal as well as my bank statements. I have also attached some samples of the correspondences between me and my supervisor at New Zealand. I have also applied for myself only this time around but have declared my intention to bring my family with me if my own visa is accepted this time around. I was wondering if you think I have a better chance this time or if someone had similar experiences with success/failure stories with a second application.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=647257
Best video production service

Thanks!

Offline Zobacz profil  

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]